Please note our policy:
Our community calendar carries listings on a space-available basis for
Tri-Lakes events that are sponsored by local governmental entities and not-for-profit organizations.
We include events that are open to the general
public and are not religious or self-promotional in nature. If space is
available, complimentary calendar listings are included, when requested, for
events advertised in the current issue.
To have your event included in Our Community Calendar: Contact John Heiser at
488-3455, P.O. Box 1742, Monument, Colorado 80132-1742, or email@example.com.
The information we need is the day (such as 3rd Wednesday each month, every
Tuesday, or whatever), the time, location (with directions if it isn't a place
most people are likely to know), and a point of contact with phone number
and/or e-mail address for those wanting more information. There is no charge
for listings in Our Community Calendar.
Upcoming Events - Our Community Calendar is subdivided into
Although we strive for accuracy in these listings, dates or times are often
changed after publication. Please double-check the time and place of any event
you wish to attend by calling the info number for that event.
The unpredictability of the COVID-19 situation presents scheduling challenges
to area governance entities and other organizations. Because OCN is a monthly
publication, readers should assume that information published in this issue is
subject to change and event information should be confirmed a day or two before
the event by calling the information number or checking the organization’s
Many entries show dates even though the event has been canceled or suspended.
The date indicates when the event was planned to be held or when it would
normally have been held.
Items, if any, differ from what was printed in the latest issue of OCN. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Forest Lakes Metropolitan District, Pinon Pines Metropolitan District 1, 2 & 3 board meeting, Wed.,
Dec. 4. 4 pm. Typically meets quarterly on the first Mon. Meetings are held via teleconference. For virtual joining instructions and updates see www.forestlakesmetrodistrict.com.
- Monument Town Council meeting, Mon., Dec. 4, 18 6:30 pm, Town Hall Board Room, 645 Beacon Lite Rd., Monument. Normally meets first and third Mon. Info: 719-884-801, www.townofmonument.org/260/Board-of-Trustees for remote attendance links.
- Palmer Lake Board of Adjustments, Tue., Dec. 5, 5 pm, 28 Valley Crescent St., Palmer Lake. Normally meets first Tues., as needed.
- Black Forest Fire/Rescue Protection District board meeting, in person or via Zoom, Wed.,
Dec. 6, 7 pm, Station 1, 11445 Teachout Road, Colorado Springs. Find updates and Zoom meeting joining instructions at www.bffire.org or contact Administrative Officer Rachel Dunn at 719-495-4300. Meetings are usually held on the third Wednesday.
Update: The Black Forest Fire and Rescue Protection District meeting originally scheduled for Dec. 6 has been changed to Thursday, December 28.
- Monument Fire District board meeting, in person or via Zoom, Wed., Dec. 6, 6:30 pm., Station 1, 18650 Highway 105, Monument. Meetings are usually held on the fourth Wednesday. Find updates and Zoom meeting joining instructions at http://www.monumentfire.org, or contact Director of Administration Jennifer Martin, at 719-484-0911.
- El Paso County Planning Commission meeting, Thu., Dec. 7 & 21, 9 am Regional Development Center, 2880 International Circle, Colo. Springs. Meetings are live-streamed on the El Paso County News & Information Channel at https://www.elpasoco.com/news-information-channel. Normally meets first & third Thu. (as required). Info: 719-520-6300, https://planningdevelopment.elpasoco.com/2023-meetings/
- Donala Water & Sanitation District board meeting, Thu., Dec. 7, 1:30 pm, 15850 Holbein Dr. In 2023, meets third Thu., Check the website for the access code for the electronic meeting. Info: 719-488-3603, www.donalawater.org.
- Lewis-Palmer School District 38 board meeting, Mon., Dec. 11, 6-10 pm. 146 N Jefferson St, Monument. The Board of Education meeting will be live-streamed on the district’s YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/LPSDCommunity, agenda, and supporting documents at https://go.boarddocs.com/co/lewispalmer/Board.nsf/vpublic. Contact Vicki Wood. Phone: 719.481.9546 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.lewispalmer.org.
- El Paso County Regional Loop Water Authority meeting, Tue.,
Dec. 12, 9 am Monument Town Hall Boardroom, 645 Beacon Lite Rd. Normally meets third Thu. Info: 719-488-3603. www.loopwater.org.
- Tri-Lakes Wastewater Facility Joint Use Committee meeting, Tue., Dec. 12, 10 am 16510 Mitchell Ave. Meets second Tue. Info: See https://tlwastewater.com/index.html Bill Burks, 719-481-4053.
- Triview Metropolitan District board meeting, Thu., Dec. 13, 5:30 pm, 16055 Old Forest Point, Suite 302, Monument. Normally meets third Thu. Info: 719-488-6868, www.triviewmetro.com.
- Woodmoor Improvement Association Board Meeting, Wed., Dec. 13, 7 pm, Woodmoor Barn, 1691 Woodmoor Dr. The WIA Board usually meets fourth Wed. Info: 719-488-2693, www.woodmoor.org.
- Palmer Lake Sanitation District board meeting, Wed., Dec. 13, 9 am, call-in only: 650-479-3208, Access Code 76439078, 120 Middle Glenway. Meets second Wed. Info: 719-481-2732. www.plsd.org.
- Monument Planning Commission meeting, Wed., Dec. 13, 6 pm Town Hall Board Room, 645 Beacon Lite Rd., Monument. Usually meets the second Wed. To see the options for remote public participation in each meeting, visit www.townofmonument.org/263/Planning-Commission-Board-of-Adjustment. Info: 719-884-8028. www.townofmonument.org.
- El Paso Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) regular meeting, usually every Tue., 9 am. View agendas and meetings at www.agendasuite.org/iip/elpaso. Meetings are held at Centennial Hall, 200 S. Cascade Ave., Suite 150, Colo. Springs. Info: 719-520-643. The only Dec. BOCC land use meeting is scheduled for
Dec. 14 at 1 pm Centennial Hall.
- Monument Academy School Board, Thu., Dec. 14, 6:30 pm, East Campus gym, 4303 Pinehurst Circle. Usually meets the second Thu. Info: 719-431-8001, www.monumentacademy.net/school-board.
- Palmer Lake Board of Trustees meeting, Thu., Dec. 14 , 5 pm, Palmer Lake Town Hall, 28 Valley Crescent. Only one meeting in Dec. Usually meets second and fourth Thu. Info: 719-481-2953. www.townofpalmerlake.com.
- Woodmoor Water & Sanitation District board meeting, Mon.,
Dec. 18, 1 pm, 1845 Woodmoor Dr., Monument. Normally meets second Mon. Info: 719-488-2525, www.woodmoorwater.com.
- Monument Sanitation District board meeting, Wed., Dec. 20, 9 am, 130 Second St. Zoom meeting. Find joining instructions on the website. Meets third Wed. Info: 719-481-4886, www.colorado.gov/msd.
- Palmer Lake Town Planning Commission meeting, Wed., Dec. 20, 6 pm, Palmer Lake Town Hall, 28 Valley Crescent. Meets third Wed. Info: 719-481-2953, www.townofpalmerlake.com.
- Academy Water and Sanitation District board meeting, Wed., Dec. 20, 6 pm. Usually meets third Wed. Public can join the Skype meeting: https://join.skype.com/PAcujKTn7Nrh. Check the website for a link: https://academywsd.colorado.gov/notices-and-alerts. Meets third Wed. Info: 719-481-0711, https://academywsd.colorado.gov.
- Lewis-Palmer School District 38 Parent and Community Advisory Committee (formerly DAAC), Tue.,
Jan. 9, 6-10 pm, Lewis-Palmer High School, 1300 Higby Road, Meets six times a year. Usually meets monthly on second Tue. Contact info: email@example.com.
- Donald Wescott Fire Protection District meeting, Meetings are scheduled to be held every month through May 2024 in person at Station 1, 18650 Highway 105, Monument and via Zoom at 4 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of the month. No meeting in December. A special meeting via Zoom will be scheduled to certify the district mill levy in early January. The next regular meeting is scheduled for Wed., Jan. 24, 4 pm. For Zoom meeting instructions, agendas, minutes, and updates, visit http://www.monumentfire.org or contact Director of Administration Jennifer Martin at 719-484-9011.
Local Library Events
For information on library events,
see the library district article and
Weekly and Monthly Events
- AARP Black Forest #1100, second Wed., noon. In-person Black Forest Lutheran Church, 12455 Black Forest Rd. All ages welcome. Info: www.aarpchapter1100blackforest.weekly.com.
- AARP Local Senior Social, fourth Wed. In-person Black Forest Lutheran Church, 12455 Black Forest Rd. Info: www.aarpchapter1100blackforest.weekly.com.
- A.A. Big Book Study, every Thu., 7 pm, Family of Christ Lutheran Church, 675 W. Baptist Rd. Call 425-436-6200, access code 575176#.
- Alcoholics Anonymous, every Tue. & Thu., 7:30 p.m. Black Forest Lutheran Church, 12455 Black Forest Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80908. AA is a fellowship of people who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. Join us with your questions. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Al-Anon for family and friends of alcoholics, every Tue. & Thu., 7:30 p.m. Black Forest Lutheran Church, 12455 Black Forest Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80908. Al-Anon members are people, just like you, who are worried about someone with a drinking problem. Join us with your questions. Info: email@example.com
- Al-Anon Zoom Meeting, Just for Today Online, every Mon., 9-10 am Zoom Meeting ID: 889 4142 7446, Password 349309.
- Al-anon Meeting: Monument, every Thu., 7-8 pm, Ascent Church (formerly the Tri-Lakes Chapel), 1750 Deer Creek Rd., Monument. Info: MonumentSerenity@gmail.com.
- Al-Anon meeting: Letting Go, every Thu., 9-10:15 am at Ascent Church, 1750 Deer Creek Rd., Monument. For additional information go to www.al-anon-co.org.
- Amateur ham radio WØTLM (Tri-Lakes Monument ham radio Association), third Mon. All amateur ham radio operators or those interested in becoming one are welcome. Info: www.W0TLM.com.
- Benet Hill Monastery, Let us pray with you, walk in the forest, come up and visit prayer sites, every Sun. worship is 10:15 am, 3190 Benet Lane, 80921. See ad on page 3.
- Benet Hill Monastery, Half Day Prayer Group, first Sat., 9 am-12 pm. All vaccinated guests are welcome. Contact Sister Therese at (719) 355-1638 or (719) 355-1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See ad on page 3.
- Benet Hill Monastery, Centering Prayer Group, every Tue., 10-11 am. All vaccinated guests are welcome. Contact Sister Therese at (719) 355-1638 or (719) 355-1650 or email@example.com. See ad on page 3.
- Black Forest Community Church, Centering Prayer Group, first Sat., 8:30-10 am The Old Log Church. Centering prayer opens and closes the meetings with discussion and fellowship in between; open to all. Contact Rev. Roger Butts, at 719-433-3135, for information.
- Children’s Literacy Center, every Mon. & Wed., 5:30-6:30 pm. Provides free one-on-one literacy tutoring to Tri-Lakes children in grades 1-6 who are reading below grade level. Tutoring is at Grace Best Education Center, 66 Jefferson St. Monument. For more information, to become a volunteer tutor, or to enroll your child, visit www.childrensliteracycenter.org or contact Rachel Morin, Tri-Lakes Senior Center Coordinator, CLC 610-246-1047 (cell).
- Colorado Springs Philharmonic Guild Listening Club, third Wed. Free virtual event. Maestro Wilson will conduct monthly hour-long programs. RSVP at www.cspguild.org.
- Essentrics Fitness Program at Senior Center, every Tue., 9 am & Thu., 10 am, Grace Best Education Center, 66 Jefferson St, Monument, CO 80132. Registration & info: Sue Walker, 719-330-0241, www.trilakesseniors.org.
- Fellowship of Christ Church, every Sun., 9 am. Monument Academy East Campus, 4303 Pinehurst Circle 80908. See ad on page 6.
- Friends of Fox Run Park, Zoom meeting, fourth Thu., 7 pm, email firstname.lastname@example.org, they will email you the link the day of the meeting. Join the growing group to learn about volunteering and supporting the park for forest safety, trails, trees, education, special events, and more. Info: email@example.com.
- Friends of Monument Preserve (FOMP) Trail Repair monthly Work Days, second Tue. Apr.-Oct. 5 pm. Meet at Mt Herman Trailhead at the corner of Mt Herman Rd and Nursery Rd, bring gloves. FOMP needs volunteers to help repair the trails in the National Forest Open Space surrounding the Monument Fire Center. The Forest Service recently completed the second phase of Fire Mitigation work and many of the social trails have been damaged. The Forest Service relies on FOMP to maintain these trails. Tools will be provided.
- Fuel Church GriefShare, every Thu., 5:30-7:30 pm, 643 State Highway 105, Palmer Lake. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. 643 Hwy 105, Palmer Lake.
- Fuel Church Sunday Service, every Sun. Service times, 11:00 am Live service streaming at www.fuelchurch.org at 11:40 am on www.fuelchurch.org. Mountain Community Mennonite Church, 643 Hwy 105, Palmer Lake. Nursery and kids’ service. Non-denominational, spirit-filled. Need prayer? Email us at email@example.com. See ad on page 5.
- German Conversation Group, every Mon., 1:30 pm, Monument Library, 1706 Woodmoor Drive. Public welcome with Intermediate to Advanced German speaking skills.
- Gleneagle Sertoma, first and third Wed., 11:45 am to 1 pm at Beasts and Brews, 7 Spectrum Loop, Colorado Springs. The longest continuously serving civic service organization in northern El Paso County features a program speaker addressing local topics of interest. Info: Duane Gritzmaker, firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-649-9220.
- Gleneagle Women’s Club, membership luncheon, third Fri., Sep.-June, various venues, 12 activity groups, i.e., hiking, bridge, etc. Guests welcome. For information contact Susan Owen, 719-886-7110.
- GriefShare Support Group, last Tue., 10:30 am-noon. NEW LOCATION: Tri-Lakes Senior Center, 66 Jefferson St. in the Grace Best Elementary School building. The Tri-Lakes Silver Alliance has partnered with Colorado Palliative and Hospice Care to host a 13-session grief support group in Monument. RSVP, info: Sue Walker, 719-330-0241.
- La Leche League breastfeeding support group, second Thu., 12:30 pm. Partners and helpers welcome (and babies and kids, too) so we can meet our breastfeeding goals together. Homestead Direct Primary Care Clinic, 15455 Gleneagle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80921. For more information, contact RachelKLangley@gmail.com.
- Lions Club Bingo, every Sat. (except the first Sat.), 8:30 am-1 pm and first Mon., 5:30-10 pm Tri-Lakes Lions Club’s portion of the proceeds benefit those in need in the Tri-Lakes community. Updated info and location: Jim Naylor, 719-481-8741 or www.trilakeslionsclub.org.
- Monument Dementia Caregiver Support Group, second Sat., 9:45-11:15 am. Meets in-person, First National Bank Monument ( 581 Highway 105, Monument, CO 80132). Meets monthly, 2nd Sat. Contact: Registration is required, call 800-272-3900 or email email@example.com to register.
- Monument Hill Kiwanis Club meeting, every Sat., 8 am. www.MHKiwanis.org, MonumentHillKiwanis@gmail.com for details, guests are welcome. Service leadership clubs, Key clubs, Builders Club, and K-kids at D38 schools. Memberships are open to the public. Info: RF Smith, 719-210-4987, www.MHKiwanis.org.
- Monument Life Recovery Group, every Mon., 6:30-7:30 pm, The Ascent Church, 1750 Deer Creek Rd. This faith-based support group is for those seeking freedom from all hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Daycare for children under age 11. Info: 303-946-2659, www.liferecoverygroups.com/meetings/life-recovery-group-3/.
- Neighborhood Net Ham Radio, every Sat., 10 am Amateur ham radio operators practice for emergencies on weekly repeater nets so neighbors can help neighbors. Sign up at www.mereowx.org/neighborhood-net or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northern El Paso County Coalition of Community Associations (NEPCO) meeting, Sat., Jan. 13, 10 am–12 pm., Woodmoor Barn, 1691 Woodmoor Dr. HOA legal topics. Members of local HOAs are welcome. Usually meets bi-monthly (Jan., Mar., May, July, Sep., Nov.) on the second Sat. of the month. www.nepco.org.
- Palmer Divide Quiltmakers, first Thu., 6:30-8:30 pm at Monument Chamber of Commerce building, 166 2nd St, Monument, CO.
- Palmer Lake Art Group, second Sat. A variety of art programs are offered after the social gathering and business meetings. Guests welcome. 300 Hwy 105, NE corner of I-25 and 105. 9:30 am. Info: 719-460-4179, www.palmerlakeartgroup.com.
- Palmer Lake Historical Society, third Thu., 7 pm; (doors open at 6:30 pm), Palmer Lake Town Hall, 28 Valley Crescent St. Usually meets third Thu. Contact: Kokesdm@yahoo.com, https://palmerdividehistory.org.
- Pikes Peak Genealogical Society meeting, Wed., Dec. 13, 7 pm, guest speaker Judy G. Russell is a genealogist with a law degree. She writes, teaches, and lectures on a wide variety of genealogical topics. Meets monthly, second Wed. Members can log in and get the monthly meeting Zoom link. Guests are welcome to attend, please request an invitation from the PPGS president at www.PPGS.org.
- Ridgeview Baptist Church, every Sun., 10:30 am, temporarily meeting at 9130 Explorer Dr., Colorado Springs, 80920. Info: 719-357-6515 or www.ridgeviewcolorado.org. See ad on page 6.
- Senior Bingo, third Wed. Silver Alliance Senior Center, Space is limited to 16. participants. RSVP & info: Sue Walker, 719-464-6873, or email sue@monumentalfitness.
- Senior Book Club, second Fri., 11 am-noon, Silver Alliance Senior Center, all are welcome. Coffee & snacks. RSVP & info: Sue, 719-330-0241.
- Tri-Lakes Parkinson’s Disease Support Group, third Sat., 10 am-noon, Monument Community Presbyterian Church, 238 Third St., Monument. Info: Syble Krafft, 719-488-2669; Barry (group president), 719-351-9485. If you need any help, please call Syble or Barry.
- Tri-Lakes United Methodist Church, every Sun., Contemporary 9 am; Traditional 10:30 am. A live stream is available at www.tlumc.org/live. Watch live or replay: www.facebook.com/tlumc, www.youtube.com/tlumc.org. Info: 719-488-1365, www.tlumc.org. 20256 Hunting Downs Way, Monument. See ad on page 2.
- Tri-Lakes Church of Christ Wednesday night fellowship classes, every Wed., 6-7:30 pm, 20450 Beacon Lite Road, Monument (corner of Beacon Lite & County Line Roads). Info: 719-488-9613, email@example.com, www.trilakeschurch.org.
- Tri-Lakes Cruisers, first Wed., 7 pm. A nonprofit car club. Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce community room, with numerous activities and events each month. Club membership applications are now being accepted and are available on the website: https://tl-cruisers.weebly.com.
- Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce Networking breakfast, first and third Thu., in person or via Zoom 166 2nd Street Monument 7:30-9 am free registration at www.TriLakeschamber.com.
- Tri-Lakes Women’s Club (TLWC) monthly meeting. Fri., Dec. 15, 11:30 a.m. Program: Holiday performance by the Knotty Pines singers, Eisenhower Golf Club, USAFA. Usually meets the third Fri. To become a member, or learn about the club, visit our website at www.tlwc.net Contact Info: Tri-Lakes Women’s Club firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women’s A. A. Step Study, every Mon., 6:30 pm, meeting remotely, check for details. Family of Christ Lutheran Church, 675 Baptist Rd. Park in the west lot. Info: 866-641-9190.Al-Anon Zoom Meeting, Just for Today Online, every Mon., 9:00 - 10:00 am Zoom Meeting ID: 889 4142 7446, Password 349309
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7829, third Wed., 7 pm, Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce community room, 166 2nd St., Monument. New members welcome. Info: Post Commander and POC Bruce Beyerly, Bruce.Beyerly@gmail.com.
- VFW Auxiliary to Post 7829, third Wed., 7 pm, The Country Club at Woodmoor, 18945 Pebble Beach Way, Monument. Guests are welcome to join; contact email@example.com for instructions on how to connect. If you are a relative of a veteran who served on foreign soil during war or other military action, you may be eligible. Info: Kathy Carlson, 719-488-1902, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VOLUNTEER TODAY! Our Community News mailing days, Thu., Nov. 30 & Jan. 4, approx. 9 am–12 pm. We are all volunteers at OCN and need YOUR help, even for an hour or two, getting the papers ready to mail. Contact AllenAlchian@ocn.me or (719) 488-3455.
- Kiwanis 17th Annual North Pole at Tri Lakes arts and crafts fair. Sat., Dec. 2, 9 am-4 pm.
- Covered Treasures Bookstore, December Book Signings: Sat., Dec. 2, 11-2 pm, for the Small Town Christmas event: Margi Evans signs Stallion and His Peculiar Boy and Susan Permut signs The Christmas Camel; 1-3 pm, Deborah Teske signs Bear Who Wanted to Find Tomorrow. Sat., Dec. 9, 1-4. Jason Dennen signs 8 Days Until Sunrise and Frankie Morelli signs his cookbook, The Mobb Diet. Sun., Dec. 10, 1-3 pm, Nancy Godbout Jurka signs Magic on the Mountainside. Sat., Dec. 16, noon-3 pm. Christina Holbrook signs All the Flowers of the Mountain, Mike Torreano signs Fireflies at Dusk and Sarah Dressler signs Christmas Cove. 105 Second Street, Monument.
- S’more Holiday Fun at Fox Run Park, FREE! Sat., Dec. 9, 1-3 pm. Join the fun: hot cocoa, Fireside s’mores, ornament crafts. Bring your pooch for the costume pooch parade. At the warming hut and gazebo beside the ponds at Fox Run Regional Park. Details: FriendsOfFoxRunPark@gmail.com. See ad on page 5.
- YMCA 5K race series: Jingle jog, Sat., Dec. 9. See ad on page 6.
- 2023 Yule Log Community Potluck – make the souvenir logs is Wed., Dec. 13, 6–9 pm, bring a dish to share. Meet your neighbors and share in the holiday spirit. Men whittle the logs and women tie the bow. FREE and open to the public; 42 Valley Crescent St., Palmer Lake.
- St. Peter Catholic Church presents Oh Come, Emmanuel, Fri., Dec. 15, 7 pm. Free concert for the community 55 North Jefferson Street Monument. Also accepting donations to benefit Tri Lakes Cares. See ad on page 2.
- The Tri Lakes Music Association presents My Christmas Prayer, Fri.-Sat., Dec. 15-16, 7 pm; Sun., Dec. 17, 2 pm, Palmer Ridge high school auditorium, 19255 Frontage Rd., Monument. See ad on page 2.
- 2023 Yule Log Festival, Sun., Dec. 17, noon – 3 pm. Meet your neighbors and share in the holiday spirit. FREE and open to the public. Come see the Celebration in its 90th year. The finder of the log gets the first cup of wassail; 42 Valley Crescent St., Palmer Lake.
- A Time to Dance: Believe, dance performance, Mon., Dec. 18, 6 pm. See ad on page 4.
- Winter Break Steam Camp, Tue., Dec. 19, and Thu., Dec. 21, at the Western Museum of Mining and Industry. Full day and half day sessions available. Grades 3-5. Call 719-488-0880 or email email@example.com. Info: www.wmmi.org.
- Make It Work Clinic for PCs, FREE. Donations appreciated. We are gauging interest in helping community members with their PCs, please email us if interested. firstname.lastname@example.org. 55 Adams St in Downtown Monument. Monumental Impact info/ register: https://monumentalimpact.org.
- Affordable Flooring Connection: Sales and installation. See ad on page 2.
- Cornerstone Cleaners, special offers through Dec. 31. 1030 W. Baptist Road, near King Soopers. See ad on page 4.
- Downtown Monument Shop Local special events: Small Town Christmas: Sat. Dec. 2, 10 am-4 pm; North Pole Craft Show: Sat., Dec. 2, 9 am-4 pm; Tree Lighting: Sat., Dec. 2, 5 pm;, Sunday with Santa: Sun., Dec. 10, 11 am-4 pm. See ad on page 2.
- Eagle Wine & Spirits, special offers through Dec. 31. Baptist Road next to King Soopers. See ad on page 3.
- Gleneagle Candle Co., Special offers through Dec. 31. 13796 Gleneagle Drive 80921. See ad on page 4.
- The Love Shop: Restyle your furs, Wed.-Thu., Jan. 10-11; 251 Front St. See ad on page 10.
- Monument Cleaners, special offers through Dec. 31. 15932 Jackson Creek Pkwy., in Monument Marketplace. See ad on page 5.
- Monumental Med Spa, Special offers through Dec. 31. 88 Hwy 105. See ads on page 7.
- Mountain View Pella windows, BOGO offer. See ad on page 24.
- Noel Relief Centers, New patient specials. 950 Baptist Rd #130, Monument. See ad on page 7.
- Peak View Windows, Stucco, Siding, Doors and More. Special offers through Dec. 31. See ad on page 24.
- The Living Room Plants, special offers through Dec. 31. 12229 Voyager Pkwy, Suite 100. See ad on page 5.
- Tri-Lakes Collision and Auto Service Center, special offers through Dec. 31. 2101 Wolf Court, Monument. www.trilakescollision.com. See ad on page 5.
- Trinity Lutheran Church Christmas Eve worship times: Sun., Dec. 24, 3 pm, 5 pm. See ad on page 7.
- YMCA Youth basketball, register today. See ad on page 6.
- Palmer Lake Outdoor Classic Youth hockey camp, foundation game event, Sat. Jan. 6, 9-11 am. Adult Tourney Sun., Jan. 7, 3:30-7 pm, more. Fireworks, fire pits, food trucks. Event at the lake on the ice at Palmer Lake, CO. Sign up: PalmerLakeoutdoorclassic@gmail.com. Info: www.PalmerLakeOutdoorclassic.com and https://www.locallevelevents.com/events/details/30916.
- FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) Qualifier, Sat., Jan 13, 7 am-5 pm. Bear Creek Elementary School. Help D38’s 1st robotics qualifier be a success in our region! These events are ALL volunteer with opportunities for both adults and students (middle school through high school) to contribute. Training is provided if needed for a volunteer role. Email us at email@example.com. More information: https://monumentalimpact.org/events/ftc-pikes-peak-qualifier-2024/.
Our Community Calendar carries listings on a space-available basis for
Tri-Lakes events that are sponsored by local governmental entities and
not-for-profit organizations. We include events that are open to the general
public and are not religious or self-promotional in nature. If space is
available, complimentary calendar listings are included, when requested, for
events advertised in the current issue. To have your event listed at no charge
in Our Community Calendar, please call (719) 488-3455 or send the information to
firstname.lastname@example.org or Our Community News, P.O. Box 1742, Monument, Colorado 80132.